Includes Retractable Device, Ball, and Cord
Quick Stick is the only lacrosse training device with a fully retractable ball attached to the lacrosse head allowing players to play wall ball without the wall wherever they go. Quick Stick lets you not only cradle the ball but also throw and catch the ball repeatedly using quick motion to enhance your dexterity, speed, and control. You no longer need a partner or lacrosse wall - Quick Stick let's you practice outdoors, indoors, warm up before games, in the off-season, and more.
Using proprietary technology not found anywhere else, Quick Stick gives you different levels of technique and difficulty for short poles, long poles, and goalies. Quick Stick is perfect for goalies, defenders, mid-fielders, and attackers. Quick Stick can be attached to the lacrosse head using just the ball or with an additional length of cord that allows multiple different techniques to be used.
Practice all your basic and advanced skills - scooping, cradling, passing, shooting, dodging and catching.
How to Attach Quick Stick
Quick Stick may be attached to the head of the lacrosse stick at the scoop, on the mesh near the shooting string or in the pocket, based on your preference.
There are two different options for attaching Quick Stick to the head of the lacrosse stick. Each option allows you to practice different skills.
- Without elasticized cord: attach the lacrosse ball directly to the head of the lacrosse stick. This set up is for improving your close in speed and agility, as well as shooting skills.
- With the elasticized cord: attach the cord to the lacrosse ball and then attach the cord to the head of the lacrosse stock. This set up is for practicing different throwing and catching techniques, as well as cradling and shooting skills.
How to Use Quick Stick
1. Start off in an athletic stance
2. Pull back arm as if you were about to throw the ball
3. Throw the ball with force like a regular pass (don't worry, you can throw it pretty hard)
4. After ball is at full extension quickly catch in the same position you started from
5. Repeat over and over again and get better and better!
*** The lacrosse ball comes with an embedded retracting device and an elastic cord that allows you to use the ball in a variety of different ways. The product does not include a lacrosse stick or the basket/head. ***